Check your progress

03.11.2016
Check your progress

Grammer 1
1.      You should read more. Jane. You watch too much more.
2.      My uncle lived in that house over there.
3.      Do you like listening to music?
4.      Alex and Sarah playing computer games every weekend.
5.      My father don’t like the same music as me.
6.      Our teacher hardly ever gived us a lot homework.
7.      Are your mother working on Saturdays?
8.      Yes, she are working on Sayurdays?
9.      Are they writing lot of emails?
10.  No, they aren’t writing lot of emails.
11.  I doesn’t get up early at the weekend.

Vocabulary 1
1.      Music
2.      Drama
3.      Math’s
4.      English
5.      Science
6.      History
7.      French
8.      Geography
9.      Tehnology
10.  Chemistry



Grammer 2
1.      My mum usually works in London, but this week she working in New York.
2.      I read the magazine at the moment, because I usually don’t read magazine.
3.      We don’t watching television very often, but we watching an interesting programme at the moment.
4.      Are your friends always swimming in the sea? No, not always. They swim in the pool today.
5.      Karen’s not in her room. Are she helping in the kitchen? No, she


Vocabulary 2

Hobbies and interests
House work
Listening to music
Cleaning the windows
Playing the guitar
Doing the ironing
dancing





















Комментарии