English

Food
What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is grill, because I love chicken meat
Who in your family does the cooking? Why?
In our family the main cooker is my mother, the second cooker is my grandma.
What does healthy life mean for you?
For me, a healthy 
Tell something about your eating habits.Fast food - slow food.What is your opinion?
I love slow food more than fast food, because a slow food is very tasty than fast food.  
What do you do to keep fit?
I eat many salats, and I dont eat after 7 pm.
A good party without alcohol/drugs is not possible.
In my opinion, a party without alcohol is very better than with alcohol.
How often do you eat fish or vegetables?
I often eat vegetables with meat or in salats. I also love fish tail part. 


Friends
How many real good friends do you have?
I think all my friends are real good.
Friends are important for everyone - What do think about it?

What is more important - the appearance or the character of a person?
How much time do you spend together with your friends?

Комментарии