Classwork|24.09.2019



а)Mike was reading a newspaper one evening when he saw an advert for skydiving.
Mike was watching the television, when an advert came on the television. ‘Try Skydiving,’ It said. 
b)A month later, he phoned the skydiving centre and bookeda jump.
The next day, I called my local skydiving centre and booked my first jump.
c) After a week's training he wondered if he was completely mad.
At that moment I wondered if i was completely mad.
d) His first jump was unforgettable. It was a beautiful, cloudless morning.
It was a beautiful, cloudless day and the sun was just going down.
e) When he jumped out of the plane he was conscious of everything.
f) After his first jump he stopped thinking about skydiving.
From the first jump, I was hooked. I started spending every free moment I had skydiving. 
g) On his 1,040th jump he had an accident because his parachute didn't open.
Then disaster struck on my 1,040th jump. Another skydiver collided with my parachute.


Комментарии