Distance Learning|23.10.2020


 

1. My brother was climbing a tree when he fell and broke his leg. (climb, fall).

2. When my parents came home, we watching a DVD. (come, watch).

3. Jordan phoned while my sister was doing some homework. (phone, do).

4. While I was play tennis, a ball hit me in the eye. (play, hit).

5. Kimberley was surf the web when she found a great new site. (surf, find).

6. While we were walking on the beach, It started to rain. (walk, start).



1. I left cinema, then I started walking home.
2. I heard a strange noise while I was walking home.
3. I looked up, as something hit me on the head.
4.
5. I was lying in a hospital bed, when I woke up.
6. I rang the bell, as soon as a nurse came to talk to me.
7. The nurse was talking to me, while I fell in love with her.


Комментарии