Classwork|25.02.2021

 


Big - enormous/huge

small - tiny

tired - exhausted

hot - boiling

cold - freezing

good - great/fantastic/wonderful/excellent/brilliant

hungry - starving

bad - awful/terrible

interesting - hilarious

funny - fascinating



1. I burned my hand. That water was absolutely boiling.
2. Let's go and get some food - I'm very hungry.
3. I stayed up all night working. I'm really tired.
4. My puppy is only a week old. It's still really tiny.
5. Can i close the window? It's really cold in here.
6. She told us an absolutely interesting story.
7. That joke is very funny.
8. I hated that programme. It was really awful.


1. Join in - be/feel part of
2. bond with - feel comfortable in a group
3. fit it - be outside a group you want to be in
4. feel left out - make a close connection with


1. bond with
2. feel left out
3. join in
4. fit it

Комментарии