Classwork|09.09.2021

 

1. Do top musicians studying for many years?

2. What's going on? I hope you aren't touch my things!

3. It's a small business, so each person do lots of different jobs.

4. Do Christine listen to the radio, or is that the TV I can hear?

5. I usually buy a special ticket each week fo the bus because it's cheaper.

6. Our washing machine starts when you press this button.

7. How's the match going? Do our team win?

8. Many people enjoy spending time on the beach on holiday.



1. I work at the local library for the summer.

2. We don't go to the theatre very often.

3. Stacy is getting ready for school, so she can't come to the phone.

4. Does Gary ever talk about his expedition to the Amazon jungle?

5. In squash, you hit a ball against a wall.

6. I read a newspaper at least once a week.

7. Are you practising the piano for two hours every day?

8. Nadine and Claire do quite well at school at the moment.

9. A good friend knows when you're upset about something.

10. How do you spell your name?


Комментарии